Monday 5 January 2015

Welcome lovelies♡


I've been wanting to start a blog for ages now and I have finally plucked up the courage, so welcome to my first ever blog:) It's so exciting!! 

The reason I finally decided to give this blog idea ago is so I have somewhere on the Internet I can say exactly what I want, when I want and how I want and not worry that what I say won't sound cool or make me look stupid or lose friends. So I will keep it anonymous for now so I can be totally me!! You can call me "M".

I enjoy style and fashion and I love creating outfits and I especially love shopping like every typical teenage girl. I will be posting blogs about all sorts for example places I visit, reviews, photography, tips, style and much more!i look forward to making "internet friends" so if you would like to collab wih me leave your email address below and I will email you. I hope you are excited about the up and coming posts I have planned, thank you for reading (if anyone actually does) don't forget to leave some blog ideas and request down below please. hope to catch you again soon

LOVE M x

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I would love to collab email me at glitterandglam2001@hotmail.com
    thanks, love Glitter and glam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to collab with someone, my email is tashaworm26@gmail.com email me if you would like to collab, of course you don't have to if you don't want to
    Yogagirl26 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just started out would be awesome if you could check my blog out and leave a comment on what you think:) How do collabs work? Looking forward to seeing more of your posts- Cleo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will check it out now, thank you so much much and collabs work by two people collabing and doing the same post but with there own view in whatever your writing about basically :) that probably doesn't make any sense haha!
      LOVE M x

      Delete
  4. Good luck!

    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I will check out your blog :)
    LOVE M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to collab love you loads xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete